Week 1 June 22 - June 26
Days / Times
Monday - Friday
Benjamin Franklin Intermediate School Gym
700 Stewart Ave. Daly City, CA
St. Stephens Catholic School Gym
473 Eucalyptus Dr, San Francisco, CA 94132
(In the event there is a conflict on specific days with the school district or park and rec we will need to relocate to a nearby gym in the area. There are no refunds if we are required to relocate to a new facility)
Players will be placed in 1 of 4 teams during their time at camp
- Team 1 - Intro (Avegare Grade 1st - 2nd Grade)
- Team 2 - Foundational (gAvegare Grade 3rd - 5th Grade)
- Team 3 - Advanced (Avegare Grade 6th - 8th Grade)
- Team 4 - Performance (players with a high level of ability and skill)
Placement will be determined first by grade /agelevel. During the camp, coaches can recommend moving a player up or down a level depending on their evaluation of the player during the drills.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM Warm-Ups/Stretches
- 8:35 AM - 9:20 AM Ball Handling
- 9:25 AM - 10:10 AM Passing
- 10:15 AM - 10:30 AM Snack Time
- 10:30 AM - 11:15 AM Shooting
- 11:20 AM - 12:05 PM Defense
- 12:05 PM - 1:05 PM Lunch
- 1:10 PM - 1:55 PM Team Drills offensive & defensive concepts
- 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM Strength and Conditioning
- 2:50 PM - 3:50 PM Scrimmage / Film Session
Specific drills focus on one of the following fundamental areas
- Ball Handling
- Team Concepts (Offense / Defense)
Although we have grade levels listed above placement also depends on each individual student's current ability. If a 3rd grader has advanced skills they may be moved up to a higher group.
Coaches will arrive by 7:30 AM. There is no charge for dropping your child off at 7:30 AM.
If your student needs to stay at the camp longer than 4:30 PM it will be $10/day.
- All players must back a backpack or duffle bag to store all of their items at all times. All items must be put away in their bags and not left out on the bleachers or anywhere in the gym.
- All players are required to have a foam roller and a resistance band.
- Players are to come in proper basketball practice attire.
- Bring a water bottle with them always.
- Lunch is provided for an additional $10/day fee or players can bring their own lunch.
Please note there are no refunds for the camp unless we cancel the program.
Summer Basketball Camp 2020 Week 2 (June 22-26)
There are NO refunds on your registration fees unless SF Basketball Academy cancles the program session you have registered for. Your fees can only be applied to another session or another program we offer such as a clinic or 1 on 1 sessions.
Please read this form carefully and be aware that by registering for and participating in this program(s) or by registering your minor child/ward for participation in this program(s), you will be waiving your rights and/or the rights of your minor child/ward to all claims for injuries you or your minor child/ward might sustain arising out of this program(s) and you will be required to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Benjamin Franklin Intermediate School, Jefferson Elementary School District and SF Basketball Academy and Camp SLAM for any claims arising out of participation in said program(s).